Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Fin Films Ltd ("FIN FILMS") subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All rights, including copyright, in the Fin Films website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Fin Films, or otherwise used by Fin Films or Janine Finlay as permitted, except where material of previous works is showcased, where FIN FILMS will, where possible, make it clear the material is owned by third parties.
2. In accessing the FIN FILMS website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can view the service on a single CPU at a time.
3. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, redistribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, store, modify, or show in public any part of the FIN FILMS website without the prior written permission of FIN FILMS or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
4. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. FIN FILMS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
5. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way. Any other use requires the prior written permission of FIN FILMS. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site . You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to FIN FILMS, its products and services (or to third party product and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. In no event will FIN FILMS be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
FIN FILMS does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defect will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying FIN FILMS or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of FIN FILMS and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or FIN FILMS or any other third party.
This site contains links and embeds to other World Wide Web provided by independent third parties ("Third Party Sites"). Where possible, FIN FILMS will make clear where such links are being made. FIN FILMS is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
8. In the event that you submit unsolicited scripts, programme ideas/formats, taster Fin Films/pilots or showreels to FIN FILMS via this website it is FIN FILMS’ policy not to read or view them. In making such submission you expressly acknowledge that your submitted material may contain ideas which are the same as or similar to ideas which have been independently developed by FIN FILMS or other third parties and you understand and accept that FIN FILMS may have already independently developed or acquired ideas without use of your submitted material or may do so in the future. In such event, utilization by FIN FILMS shall not constitute a breach of copyright or confidentiality.
9. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Neither Fin Films nor any of its respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, employees, agents or representatives shall be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or injury whatsoever arising out of the information in this website or any actions taken or not taken in response to or in reliance on any information in this website or your use of (or inability to use) this website.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.